Dorinda Lowman Judd worked 37 years in the real estate industry in Tulare County, California. She received many company and community awards. Her greatest accomplishments were the many realtors, lenders and entrepreneurs who became her "raving fans" while she career coached them.
Over the years, Dorinda recognized the importance of keeping life balanced on the way to the top. Many clients gained success, but not fulfillment. Others got to the top of the ladder only to discover that they were on the wrong ladder. Dorinda became interested in a "new" concept - balanced life coaching. She spent seven years studying and exploring its value. Developing a passion for balanced life coaching, she started her business in October 2009. Witnessing the vast difference that balanced life coaching makes in the lives of her "players" is one of the great joys of her life.
Dorinda's Mission Statement
I will do my best to assist "players" slide into "home base" with a big smile and few regrets. They will know they lived their lives to the best and highest of their ability.
- Career/Balanced Life Coach, 2009-present
- 7 years study, practice, and preparation to become a Balanced Life Coach
- 5 years Marketing Manager and Career Coach - Fidelity National Title
- 22 years Title Rep and Career Coach - Western Title & Fidelity National Title
- 4 years Marketing and Career Coach for mortgage banker
- 6 years top producing realtor - Dessert Realtors, Better Homes & Garden Real Estate / Century 21 Real Estate
Highlights & Accomplishments
- Married 48 years, 4 children, 6 grandchildren, 1 great-grandchild
- 13 annual Corporate President's Awards - Fidelity National Title
- Numerous Million Dollar Club Awards
- Affiliate of the Year 1992 - Visalia Association of Realtors
- USA National Leadership Award 2003
- Ambassador of the Year - Visalia Chamber of Commerce
- Women's Relief Society counselor 10 years, Primary President 5 years
- Choreographer - 6 musicals and several road shows
- Dorinda's School of Dance from age 14-30
- Toastmasters Competant communicator
- Working with coach Dorinda has been a great experience ... Putting the small steps into action has helped me create a course toward my goals and objectives ... constant course corrections ensure I reach my destination."
-S.J.J., Pharmacist Expert
- "With honesty, directness, clarity and tremendous insight, Dorinda coaches from the heart."
- "I want to thank you for [everything] and for the many tools I will take with me as guides. I would recommend you to friends, family, and especially students who need guidance to reach their goals."
-Esme, college student
& dog groomer
- "I gave my friend the good word of the great work you do. You could certainly help her."
-Dr. Steve K., Ph.D.,
- "Dorinda is an excellent listener, is concerned about her clients' welfare and is passionate about helping others achieve their desire."
- "Her cheerleading has helped me believe in myself. Her coaching inspired my personal life and satisfaction with my career."
Gas Company employee
- "Your style of coaching has filtered into everything I do. It is subtle but powerful."
real estate loan officer